The suggested TOPICS below consider different areas within the ENVIRONMENT, SOCIETY AND ECONOMY and are aligned with the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by the United Nations General Assembly in 2015 for the year 2030. Hence papers are expected to elaborate on the SDGs being addressed (maximum three SDGs).
- Taxonomy & Morphology
- Commercial plantation and Management
- Ecology and Environmental Concerns
- Molecular analysis
- Post-Harvesting and Processing
- Community and Economic Development
- Teaching and Dissemination
- Industrial uses of bamboo
- Food and Pharmaceuticals
- Business & Innovation
- Infrastructure, Machinery and Technologies
- Architecture, Engineering and Construction
- Resources, Standards, Commerce and Policy Aspects
ORAL PRESENTATION POSTERS & VIDEOS
The above-mentioned topics will be developed into sessions of video presentations in between keynote speakers. The decision on the final structure and composition of the sessions in question will rest with the Technical Committee depending on the number of submissions. Selected papers will be presented at the 12WBC in video format, consisting of 4 minutes. Selected authors will be asked 4 questions about their work, and tasked with replying to those 4 question within a 4-minute video. It is not necessary that the video be made by a professional; smart-phone video is acceptable.
Posters – There will be no Poster Session at this event.
Paper submission process – Please refer to the “Instructions for Submitting a Paper” guidelines.